- 1 box yellow cake
- 1 egg
- 1 can (15 ounces) packed pumpkin
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon (save 1/2 teaspoon for powdered sugar coating)
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup (sifted) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Mix cake mix, egg, pumpkin, whipped topping, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and mix with mixer until all dry ingredients are well blended. Dough will be sticky. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon into powdered sugar with a fork and spread sugar mixture out on a work surface. Using two spoons, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls into powdered sugar and coat well with powdered sugar mixture.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Cookies will puff up and maintain a soft texture.
This Pumpkin Chocolate Softies recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.