Pumpkin Chocolate Softies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
18 - 24 cookies depending on size
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 can (15 ounces) packed pumpkin
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (sifted) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine dry cake mix, egg, pumpkin, whipped cream, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and mix on medium speed until all ingredients are well blended. Dough will be sticky. Fold in chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 teaspoon cinnamon into powdered sugar with a fork. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls into powdered sugar and roll to coat well.
- Place 2-inches apart on prepared cookie sheets and gently press down to slightly flatten. Bake for 15 minutes. Let rest on cookie sheets for 2 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Serve warm immediately after cooling. Best if consumed same day.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jose L R :: Felicia Royster :: Fred J :: Virginia I :: Jeanna P :: Renae R :: cj :: Irel A :: Erica L :: jackie a :: Rhonda P :: PJay :: NINA :: Audrey Cole :: Matt D :: richb :: MKJ2012 :: Doreen :: tracy :: sammar22