Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:08 to 0:10
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounce box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line two cookie sheets with a silicon mat or parchment paper. Place powdered sugar in a shallow bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, eggs and cake mix until there are no large lumps left. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls (about 1 tablespoon worth of dough) and coat in powdered sugar. Place on cookie sheets, leaving about 2 inches for spreading.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the tops have cracked and the tops look set (the centers will still be gooey). Let sit for 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Julie D :: Susy :: James :: lbrowne :: sherri b :: Callie Jordan :: dutchess57 :: casey l :: Diane M :: MORGAN :: BrownSugar :: Christina D :: Anita A :: Thelma A :: Debbie :: ChefJ :: bsf4576 :: Annie :: Linda C :: Beth