- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cups sifted all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars, cut in small pieces
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream shortening and sugar together. Beat in egg.
- Sift together dry ingredients. Sprinkle over candy bar pieces and combine with creamed mixture. Chill.
- Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes.