- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, unbleached*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, unsalted; soft at room temperature
- 3 pouches (3/4 cup) Imperial Sugar Redi-Measure Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces bag white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Mix butter until very light and fluffy. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix until very smooth and fluffy.
- Add egg and yolk and mix to combine well. Add vanilla extract and salt.
- Add flour mixture all at once to creamed mixture. Blend until just combined. Do not over mix! Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and dried cranberries until just combined.
- Using a small ice cream scoop drop cookie batter on parchment lined or lightly buttered cookie sheets.
- Place in oven and bake until cookies are set in the center, about 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden. The center of cookies will firm once cool.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Baking Tip: Use real white chocolate chips for best results!