Pumpkin Latte Bars
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 can (15 ounces) pure pumpkin
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or expresso
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add flour mixing until combined. Press mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, sugar, spice and salt in a large bowl until combined. Gradually add cream and coffee; mixing until well blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Slice into squares; serve with sweetened whipped cream.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: suzisweets :: Daniel Rosin :: Theresa C :: Staci :: MARA :: cindywally :: Bridg G :: LUZ :: ETHEL :: Elizabeth P :: Mary Lacy :: Angie Piccolotti :: andreaperez :: Rosa :: Lauren R :: Linda Le :: MJ Latiff :: DOCKKW :: Sharon Lasher :: ann