Simply Sinful Cookies
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
1 box Original Club Crackers
- 1 box Original Club Crackers
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces chopped pecans
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips (not semi-sweet)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 17.25 x 11.5” cookie sheet with foil and place crackers flat side to side with salt side up.
- Melt unsalted butter on medium heat (slowly as it will burn easily) about 5 minutes. Add sugar and stir constantly until mixture comes to a quick boil. Remove butter mixture from heat. Immediately pour butter mixture over crackers. Make sure all crackers are covered with butter mixture. Then, sprinkle pecans all over.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Once removed from oven, sprinkle chocolate chips all over top.
- Let sit for a minute to allow chocolate chips to melt. Use a fork and gently spread chocolate all over top.
- Place in refrigerator until completely cooled (about 4 hours). Peel off foil and break into pieces.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Kathy W :: unicorn :: Chris H :: Darleen T :: Tina B :: Dottie :: Michelle M :: Elisabeth :: Nanny :: Marcellee :: Tracey Wortley :: Clare :: Averymomma :: Michelle :: Jenn :: SUSAN J :: moharvilee :: Anneleise Spears :: Jose R. :: Marciabaker