- 3 cups chopped unpeeled apples
- 2 cups raw cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine apples, cranberries and granulated sugar in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- In a seperate bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, flour, pecans and margarine.
- Top fruit mixture with oat mixture. Bake one hour until bubbly and light brown.
- Serve hot with turkey or ham or as a dessert with vanilla ice cream.