Amaretto Whipped Cream
Prep time :
- 1 cup heavy cream, keep cold in refrigerator until needed
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds, garnish
- Place whipped cream, amaretto and powdered sugar into bowl of stand mixer and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Keep refrigerated and serve liberally with your favorite dessert.
- Top with toasted almonds, if desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
This recipe is great with Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Bread Pudding!
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Cher :: shawna s :: Reebutterfly :: CHEFPEREZ :: brittanyrdeen :: sharon l :: Cynthia A :: Tessad :: MICHELLE A :: Yolanda M :: Pat S :: Ariana L :: Rachel J :: Alletha F :: mamamimi :: Lawrence Carr :: IRENE8923 :: Michelle H :: Linda O :: Rick