Bourbon Whipped Cream
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4-1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup bourbon, reduced by half
- Reduce bourbon by heating in a small saucepot until reduced to roughly 2 tablespoons.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cream to soft peaks.
- Once soft peaks have formed, add reduced bourbon and sugar (a little at a time) and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Add more sugar as needed until desired sweetness is achieved.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Aimee M :: Rhonda S :: Rhino :: Joanne1951 :: writerhelen :: faviola :: Mary P :: Toni Lapham :: jvitale :: Windrush :: Kathy E :: Connie Rhea :: Sarahbobo :: Thabz :: HaydieEllis :: Lori M :: Y W :: KaiLan :: Maria V :: Lucille M