Cayenne Spiced Whipped Cream Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Shaved chocolate, for decoration
- n bowl of a stand mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Using whisk attachment, mix on high for 1-2 minutes, or until soft peaks have formed.
- Add vanilla extract, cinnamon and cayenne pepper and beat for about a minute longer, or until stiff peaks have formed.
- Transfer whipped cream to a piping bag and pipe onto cooled cupcakes.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Evelyn G :: Donna Morales :: PeachBrandy :: j :: Peggy L :: Jessica P :: mary s :: Jada :: ksusry :: julian610 :: msinamon :: Thanhloan :: louisa13 :: dori :: Jeannie :: sissybartkus :: Emily P :: thomsherry1 :: sheri c :: Gail