Root Beer Whipped Cream Icing
Prep time :
Frosting for 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon root beer concentrate
- In bowl of a stand mixer, combine the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Using whisk attachment, mix on high for 1-2 minutes, or until soft peaks have formed.
- Add vanilla extract and root beer concentrate and beat for about a minute longer, or until stiff peaks have formed.
- Transfer whipped cream to a piping bag and pipe onto cooled cupcakes or cake.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rebecca :: Shashi J :: Hui W :: MizChefMaker :: Chef MJay :: kj :: Amanda L :: Michele R :: Norma Eckard :: Martha :: Ann Crum :: Kimmie :: Heather H :: Virgie E :: danitahoward :: holly :: lori :: mojo :: Sally Ann :: damaa