Strawberry Cone Syrup
Prep time :
4 - 5 servings
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups very ripe and flavorful strawberries
- Bring sugar and water to a full boil and set aside until cold.
- Wash strawberries and cut in small pieces to obtain 2 cups.
- Combine strawberries with syrup and pour in a blender. Puree until very smooth.
- Pour on shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tracey Wortley :: Lyric :: Melinda :: Stefany :: mda cc :: jody75 :: Celeste Ellender :: pamela d :: Angela C :: LMTrapp :: Barbara M :: SHERRI :: RondaJane :: BOBBY RAY B :: Tonya S :: nanny :: Izzy :: Linda Crews :: ChefJ :: Evelyn