Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for 18 cupcakes
- 2 – 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup very ripe strawberries
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl. In a blender puree 1 cup strawberries until still slightly chunky.
- Add about 1/4 cup of strawberry puree to cream cheese and with a firm rubber spatula stir until mixture is totally free of lumps. Repeat with another 1/4 cup and stir until lump free. Continue with remaining amount. Add powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Place in piping bag or frost with spatula.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: CouponGodddessss :: April B :: Melanie Picken :: Robin K :: Cheryl F :: Stephani smith :: Dalonda Martinez :: Diane Burton :: Juana :: Gail :: IMason :: Nancy S :: Keishabush :: Karen :: twebb :: nancymacpear :: IMPERIAL SUGAR :: S Stephanie :: feegonz :: Smmilne