Prep time :
Frosting for one 9-inch cake or 12 cupcakes
- 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon or 1/3 cup soft unsalted butter
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 - 2 tablespoons heavy cream or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add one cup of powdered sugar and mix until light and creamy.
- Add milk and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar. Scrape bowl well. Whip until very light and fluffy.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: nikkib :: pberger03 :: Karen W :: Judith S :: Kaylee Washington :: Daniela W :: vickie s :: Becky C :: jc :: Rachel Downey :: cherlyn1221 :: martha c :: James :: daisymae :: TedMedley :: Cw D :: djsb08 :: snyder :: Amy Birdett :: Pharrah B