Chocolate Ganache or Sauce
Prep time :
1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounce best quality chocolate (60-70% cocoa) Higher cocoa = stronger chocolate flavor)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Chop chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl, set aside.
- In a saucepan bring heavy cream and sugar to a boil. Pour boiling cream onto the chopped chocolate. Add butter.
- Whisk until smooth and the chocolate is melted.
- The chocolate sauce or ganache can be reheated in a microwave oven at a later time. For a thinner consistency add more boiling cream or milk.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
When warm use this as a delicious sauce over cream puffs, ice cream or other desserts. At room temperature use this to frost cakes, blondies, brownies, etc.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: LaVerne Timbancaya :: rbg1 :: laraldrian t :: Theresa :: wayne carson :: CS :: Amie D :: Daryl :: Tiffani D :: Darlene :: Echo :: Crystal Gray :: crystal :: MrsThomas89 :: Evelyn J :: amanda :: jbpiratemom :: sherrill :: Myrtis Hudson :: mike a