Coffee Butter Cream Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 9-inch cake or 12-16 cupcakes
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 cup + 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1 box (16 oz) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Place water in a cup and heat briefly in microwave until hot but not boiling. Remove from microwave oven and add instant coffee. Stir and allow to cool.
- Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and combine well. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add coffee mixture, vanilla and pinch of salt. Mix until well blended.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: la toya c :: Teresa L G :: Pat Hernandez :: marilyn :: KimHunt :: W4p4gilbert :: Eva Lopez :: ChefMe :: Nancy Q :: Donna Cawthon :: theresa benavidez :: Holly :: shane :: Diana :: Vivian B :: cindy :: Nicole G :: Terris W :: gmjward :: cynmar