Cream Cheese Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 13 x 9-inch sheet cake or two-layered 9-inch cake or 18-24 cupcakes
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, very soft
- 8 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix cream cheese and soft butter on low speed until blended. Add one cup powdered sugar and mix on low speed until well blended.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar and mix on low to medium speed until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well. Frost as desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: jk :: Yvette R :: Gretchen Bordelon :: Mama May :: CMB :: crystalb0823 :: samantha breton :: SCOTT KESSEL :: Treva :: Thomas W :: Karin V :: meme :: ayrin is trying :: Ellen :: Debbie :: Carolyn W :: Annie :: Brandy Nettleton :: dawn :: Shari