Lime Butter Cream Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for one 9-inch cake or 12-16 cupcakes
- 2 sticks + 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 1 box (16 ounces) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 5 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- Pinch salt
- Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup powdered sugar and combine well. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add lime juice and pinch of salt. Mix until well blended.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: MICHELLE :: Gwen H :: Kara S :: Cristina Reynoso :: Racheltorok :: Lorrainebert :: Lori :: Mickie Downend :: hotnana148 :: travis honeycutt :: Zsuzsanna P :: Alma :: Happy Irish Baker :: Lupe :: sq1342 :: Sunny :: Marie :: gmatam :: Cheryl :: Ron K