Mango-Lime Blast Snow Cone Syrup
Prep time :
About 3 cups
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- Bring to a boil sugar and water. Then, let cool until completely cold.
- In a blender, mix mango pieces and lemon juice to a very smooth puree.
- Combine cooled syrup and mango-lime mixture. Pour over shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Chef KayKay :: shays mom :: Dawn :: Melissa P :: Laura :: Elysha A :: jedwards :: Patsy R :: Marlene B :: AnneP :: Jay Burris :: Melanie R. Lowery :: Kim :: Rimanda G :: PATRICIA M :: Carolyn P :: AHolder :: Carrie K :: emily :: Sheri Evans