Mango-Lime Blast Snow Cone Syrup
Prep time :
About 3 cups
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- Bring to a boil sugar and water. Then, let cool until completely cold.
- In a blender, mix mango pieces and lemon juice to a very smooth puree.
- Combine cooled syrup and mango-lime mixture. Pour over shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tessie :: dewittd :: Cheryl :: Shirley :: Laura M :: Sue Z :: DWard :: ruth r :: Mama May :: MtMom57 :: Melissa M :: Chef Fran :: No :: PATRICIA D :: Pam L :: Kendeelicious :: Danielle Miller :: Ro Wall :: MorganMull :: Jennifer R