Mango-Lime Blast Snow Cone Syrup
Prep time :
About 3 cups
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- Bring to a boil sugar and water. Then, let cool until completely cold.
- In a blender, mix mango pieces and lemon juice to a very smooth puree.
- Combine cooled syrup and mango-lime mixture. Pour over shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Alain d :: Mayte S :: Brandy C :: Sarah C :: Brandon B :: Emma E :: melissa :: Kathy L :: lvcoupons :: Dee Ann :: Robin V :: clhy92 :: james f :: S T :: Sally K :: TERESA M :: Bstovr11 :: Lisa J :: Erika h :: Lindsay D