Mango-Lime Blast Snow Cone Syrup
Prep time :
About 3 cups
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 8 limes)
- Bring to a boil sugar and water. Then, let cool until completely cold.
- In a blender, mix mango pieces and lemon juice to a very smooth puree.
- Combine cooled syrup and mango-lime mixture. Pour over shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: abbygail1234 :: wende r :: BDM Somerset :: Prem B :: Evangelina R :: Rani G :: griselda l :: Wendi D :: brandace :: hvg :: Toolman1848 :: Mike G :: tnt :: Leslie S :: Ricki :: Elina Gonzalez :: Kathy S :: Paul Molin :: Donut4 :: mary coltrane