Mocha Coffee Butter Cream Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for a 9-inch cake or 12 cupcakes
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or milk
- 3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon (1/3 cup) soft unsalted butter
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Bring heavy cream or milk to a boil. Remove from heat and add instant coffee. Mix well and set aside.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and mix until light and creamy.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar alternating with coffee flavored cream. Scrape bowl well. Whip until very light and fluffy. Add vanilla and salt and combine well.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Charlotte Mitchell :: SmallTownLady :: shiningstar790 :: John M :: robert h :: Susan N :: Amara Collins :: virginia :: Debbie C :: Susan Wehba :: Heather Van de Water :: Lori Williams :: Brenda G :: maggiec :: Mae M :: Jennifer P :: Myrna :: Maria Wine :: Laci :: Cindy K