Pumpkin Pie Frosting
Prep time :
Frosting for a 9-inch cake or 12 cupcakes
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, soft
- 3 cups sifted Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk or cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice blend
- Pinch salt
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and mix until light and creamy.
- Gradually add remaining powdered sugar alternating with cream or milk. Scrape bowl well. Whip until very light and fluffy. Add pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt, and combine well.
- Frost as desired your choice of cake or cupcake. Enjoy.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: John T :: roni :: kzaz914 :: NicoleLynn :: darlene bumgarner :: CFORD071362 :: Annette :: Sheila Soliz :: ma :: RevsBev :: Dot :: Debbie :: cheryl r :: cableg :: avestal :: kari jo foster :: Chaparra :: crystina :: donnie r :: Vanessa C