Raspberry Snow Cone Syrup
Prep time :
About 3 cups
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bag (10-12 ounces) frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 lemons)
- Bring to a boil sugar and water. Then, let cool until completely cold.
- Defrost raspberries and combine with lemon juice. Blend until very smooth in a blender. Strain thru a sieve to remove seeds.
- Combine cooled syrup and raspberry mixture and pour over shaved ice or ice blended in a blender.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: dee w :: Chris Q :: sweettreat :: Marianne P :: Sheryl H :: mlmcgee76 :: wan2save :: Tessa S :: donna l :: Stephanie H :: monazahmeti :: KN32344 :: K :: Baker Mimi :: Yvonne R :: Sandra D :: Marilyn B :: Janice C :: lgeorge :: Anita S