Prep time :
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup water
- Measure equal parts water and sugar.
- Stir on stove-top and allow mixture to boil. Stir continuously.
- Once sugar is fully dissoved, remove from heat and let mixture cool.
- When cool, your simply syrup is ready to use. Store in an air-tight jar in refrigerator for up to one month.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
- Simple Syrup can be made in a variety of flavors and strengths. For a syrup with a richer molasses flavor, subsitute turbinado or brown sugar for granulated sugar.
- You can get creative and flavor your simple syrup with fruits, herbs and even vegetables.
- For "Rich Simple Syrup", which is thicker and sweeter, up ratio of sugar to water to 2:1. For a less intense sweet, use a 1:2 ratio of sugar to water.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: raquelgarcia :: irissoriano :: Gillian Nichols :: Deborah A. Sullivan :: DJ :: Me :: Chef Pam :: anita :: margarita :: Rochelle :: Jennifer P :: LAURA MONTES :: judy :: GladysVeltkamp :: jan d :: Bobby :: Joe B :: judy skiles :: Angie W :: Donna L Stone