Avocado Coconut Mexican Snow Cone
Bake/Cook time :
Freeze 2 hours
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Shredded coconut
- 1 cups water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Make simple syrup: Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring constantly, until sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool to room temperature.
- To a blender or food processor add avocados, coconut milk; blend until smooth. With blender or food processor running add fresh lime juice, syrup and blend until smooth.
- Pour into container; freeze 2 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to serve; remove nieve from freezer and using two fork scrap nieve into flaky crystals. Scoop into glasses and top with shredded coconut.
- Note: Syrup can be made ahead and stored, refrigerated, in a tightly covered container.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Russell C :: Kathy W :: Donna :: Sandra K :: tifftrantham :: Annette :: Andrea C :: love vargas :: HawaiianSunflower :: Chef Barbara :: Nikki Kirk :: Tara M :: njoe59 :: Misslyndia :: Toni Jefferson :: annalicia :: Lwaxana :: CMom :: rhozzah :: vicmtz