Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Lime Ginger Granita
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 1/4 cups mandarin orange juice
- Combine lime juice, sugar and ginger in a non-reactive saucepan and bring to a full boil. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add remaining juices and whisk to combine.
- Pour into a shallow non-reactive dish such as a large rectangular Pyrex dish. Exact size does not matter.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- The following day use a spoon to shave the surface and obtain “granite” like flakes.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: BakerLynn :: jennbenoit :: spaz :: tina :: Sherri :: josh :: Jean Axtell :: CeltChick :: Dot Rowden :: Daphne Smith :: Dianne :: Debscook :: LizA :: Charles Coley :: Jennie D :: Toni Cox :: christie w :: Lisa Resciniti :: bee27030 :: Virginia Gaytan