Prep time :
4 - 6 servings
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup filtered or spring water
- 4 cups very ripe mangoes (about 4-5)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Boil sugar and water for 2 minutes and remove from heat. Place pan in a bowl filled with ice cubes to chill syrup.
- Peel and cut very ripe mangoes in very small pieces to obtain 4 cups.
- Add lime juice and chilled syrup and place in blender. Blend until super smooth puree is obtained.
- Place in freezer until mixture is very cold before churning. Pre-chilling mango sorbet mixture will shorten churning process resulting in smoother and firmer sorbet.
- Pour very cold mixture in ice cream maker and churn according to ice cream maker directions.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
For this delicious dessert choose very ripe mangos as they will give the fullest flavor.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Linda D. Norton :: Xuan :: hlasater :: Kelly Means :: Carolyn P :: Leigh G :: Brenda B :: fardowsa s :: jenny d :: Amelia N :: Priscilla R :: Tamra :: Marian Nakama :: mwelborn :: Alisha :: Cecilia M :: forestine e :: diangirl :: Gherkin :: Colene C