Mint Lemonade Sorbet
Prep time :
Refrigerate 4 hours
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 10-15 fresh mint leaves +1 Tbsp. finely diced fresh mint
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 4 lemons
- Pinch salt
- In medium sauce pan, combine water, sugar 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves and zest from lemons. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in lemon juice and salt. Cover and refrigerate until very cold.
- Add diced mint to sorbet base and freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Rhonda M :: joe strickland :: bcarman2010 :: Teresa :: lseber :: TexasBaker :: mitutu10 :: sewonnon :: Stephanie M :: FRANKKIE :: sarah lawson :: Sharon Anderson :: Chris :: L.L.L. :: Samantha G :: SUNNY SMILE :: Desiree W :: dammitJanet :: Tina C :: Beckie