Peach Bellini Sorbet
Prep time :
2 1/2 cups
- 4 cups frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup prosecco, chilled
- Place all ingredients into blender. Pulse until pureed.
- Transfer to ice cream machine. Churn according to manufacturers directions.
- Transfer sorbet into a freezer safe container (or loaf pan covered with plastic wrap) and place into freezer to chill for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: David D :: Susan B :: Marianne C :: Pam C :: Alexandria w :: tracy m :: shelley ostrowski :: LINDA C :: Ladynightmare :: Danyelle T :: Barbijo :: Msivers :: tp :: BrowsingGlory :: Tiffany K :: Sandi :: Bakerleya :: TrishWill :: Ellie W :: mona d