Raspberry Coconut Popsicles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
Freeze for 5+ hours
12 pops depending on mold
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup cream of coconut
- In a small pot, stir frozen raspberries and sugar together. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes or until berries release their juices, stirring often. Mash and strain liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds and pulp. Set aside to cool.
- In a blender, add coconut milk, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, shredded coconut and cream of coconut. Pulse mixture on high speed for 1 minute.
- To layer popsicles: Add raspberry layer into bottom of mold, freeze 15 minutes. Add coconut layer on top of raspberry layer, freeze 15 minutes. Continue this method until each mold is 3/4 full, add sticks, and keep going until all molds are full. If you do not want popsicles layered, you can simply mix everything together and pour mix into molds and freeze all at once. Freeze popsicles at least 5 hours, over night is best.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: twk :: Sheila M :: KLou :: GoldenCook :: kris :: Bobbie :: modernmom :: gene d :: Sandy W :: CARMENTA :: Chef Mary :: Austin :: Leslie Fantauzzi :: holly :: Les L :: StephD :: Dina V :: sandyv :: Peggy F :: PHYLLIS P