Strawberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- Mix together diced strawberries and sugar into a bowl. Let stand for 20 minutes, until strawberries are juicy.
- Add strawberries and Greek yogurt to a blender or food processor. Process until smooth. Pour evenly into 10 popsicle molds or paper cups. Insert wooden sticks for the handle. Place in freezer for 4 hours, or until frozen.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: rebecca :: dguith :: Lori :: G_girl011 :: karla m :: Kysha :: lil aston :: vanhuynh1120 :: Debbie :: bbryant8442 :: Sherry Brown :: Ultimate Chef Debbie :: L R :: Gary B :: Michelle :: TLC :: Dell A :: ReneeE :: Sharon O :: Jenny