Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles
Prep time :
Refrigerate 5 hours or overnight
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups whole milk
- Pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam or preserves
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup fresh whipping cream
- 2 cups yellow or angel food cake pieces (about 3 cupcakes torn)
- Combine all ingredients (except for whipped cream and cake) in a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Once combined, allow to chill in refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight. Once chilled, add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing. Finish freezing in freezer.
- Once frozen, layer ice cream with cake pieces and whipped cream in freezer pop or push pop molds. Serve frozen.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: isela g :: tresea c :: axtellkid :: Joanna A :: janice :: Vicki Rains :: Cheryl Johnson :: Crystal B :: Wendy :: Pokey :: QueenRae :: MJCLOTUS :: Kjdumont :: rita s :: Ai Yin :: JodyA :: Veronica Cox :: Karen H :: MS Christie :: Su