Prep time :
Let ricotta cheese drain 24 hours
8 - 10 cannoli
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 8 to 10 cannoli shells
- Place ricotta cheese in a cheesecloth and let it drain for 24 hours in refrigerator.
- Place drained ricotta cheese, pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin pie spices in a bowl. With a hand whisk or a spatula, stir to combine.
- Place pumpkin mixture into a piping bag and fill the cannoli shells. Shells will soften after they are filled. For the best results, fill shells 2-4 hours before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Roxana Yawgel at a TrEATS Affair.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Ree :: Paulette :: Ginger H :: Patty :: Pamela W :: Cecilia M :: Paulo Castillo :: [email protected] :: kathleen s :: Toni :: Christina Praetorius :: Tina C :: priscilla :: Marylena :: Debbie M :: Limpy :: Shirley :: BobS :: cynthia e :: Terri