Blueberry Cream Pie
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
One 9-inch pie
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 cup salted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup blueberry jam, preserves or fruit spread
- 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (not fat-free)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried thoroughly
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once crust is cool, make filling. Heat blueberry jam in microwave for 20 seconds at 50% power, until loosened. Pour into baked crust and spread gently with the back of a spoon.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, yogurt, lemon zest and lemon juice until smooth. Fold in 1 and 2/3 cups of blueberries. Spoon into crust.
- Chill pie for at least 2 hours to set. Before serving, top with reserved 1/3 cup of blueberries.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: peters954 :: pinks :: Laura S :: BrownSugar :: Chef R. Smith :: karen l :: Patricia C :: Mary Filbrun :: Sarah J :: Wendy Ammons :: rhonda :: Claudia Miranda :: LaShon H :: Bonnie R :: Celecia S :: MorganMull :: CJones :: Granny :: LEANDRA SCHMIDT :: Meggers