Cherry Noodle Kugel
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:50 to 0:60
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles for Passover
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, sugars, eggs, butter and almond extract in a large bowl. Stir in cooked noodles and cherries.
- Spoon into a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Combine cornflakes, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon butter in small bowl; sprinkle over noodles.
- Bake for 50 - 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes, before serving.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: alexscott :: Delores N :: KATHRYN P :: kenda b :: Linda S :: amrous :: Alicia J :: Debbie Francis :: Dolores G :: Dezi W :: Kelly P :: scdarlin :: Yessica Zuno :: Sheryl E :: Lill-Jeanette Sunde :: nahum r :: Sherrie D :: Nicole M :: jessica l :: lsblade