Cinnamon Swirl Buttermilk Pie
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:45 to 1:00
- Preheat oven to 400°F with rack in center of oven.
- Line deep dish pie plate with pie crust hanging about 1/2 inch over the edge of the pie plate.
- Cream together butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add flour and salt and beat vigorously.
- Stir together eggs, buttermilk and vanilla. Combine with butter mixture and pour into pie shell. Sprinkle cinnamon in various spots and swirl throughout the pie batter with a knife.
- Bake for 15 minutes then reduce heat to 325°F and bake for another 30-45 minutes or until filling is just slightly jiggly.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: jesse h :: Susan B :: jmuncy82 :: carolinesneep :: ashkitty :: Robin :: stewievb :: samantha brascoupe :: mary-s. :: FranJohn :: Paula B :: Katie S :: Duan J :: smuilenburg :: Evelyn :: ChefCraig :: steph :: Natasha :: TLC :: peggy