Chill 8 hours to overnight
- 1 3/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 packages (3.75 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups (1 can) pumpkin; NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- Finely crush enough cinnamon graham crackers to make 1 3/4 cups crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour over crust and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes; cool well.
- Beat together pudding mixes and milk. Add pumpkin and spices and mix well. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled cream cheese layer.
- Chill at least 8 hours. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans if desired. Keep refrigerated.
This Creamy Pumpkin Supreme Pie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.