- 2 deep-dish pie shells
- Juice from 4 large fresh limes
- Juice from 1 large fresh lemon
- 2 (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 8 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 8 tablespoons real lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 tablespoon of lemon extract
- 1/8 tablespoon coconut flavoring
- 1/4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 small drop of yellow food coloring
- 1/8 tablespoon green food coloring
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Using a hand-held mixer, blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into pie shells and bake at 325°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let pies cool for 2 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Refrigerate leftover pies.
This Donna McGee's Homemade Lime Pie recipe has been submitted by one of our Imperial Sugar friends and has not been tested in our kitchen. If you have any problems with this recipe, or would like to give us your feedback, please email us by clicking here.