Frozen Pink Lemonade Mini Pies
Prep time :
20 - 24 mini pies
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 20 - 24 mini prepared graham cracker crusts
- Optional: red food coloring
- Place cream and sugar into stand mixer. Using whisk attachment, whisk until whipped cream forms. Remove and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and pink lemonade concentrate. For a brighter pink color, add 10 drops of red food coloring and mix again. Gently fold in whipped cream.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of mixture into each prepared mini graham cracker crust. Transfer to freezer and allow to chill overnight or until completely solid.
- Garnish with fresh lemon zest and top with additional whipped cream, if desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: clara :: JAMES W :: Samantha Hier :: Irene T :: Ariannas Mommy :: Laura T :: Catherine W :: Sharon T :: rekapuskas :: j :: Jeff Waltrip :: Barbara J :: Abigail Albert :: Evelyn A :: Teresa D :: Tammy J :: tony j :: Dewuana P :: Love of 9 :: oralia b