Peanut Butter Pie
Prep time :
3 hours freeze time
Two 6-ounce pies
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 eight ounce soft cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 2 six ounce chocolate graham cracker crust
- Optional: Chocolate to grate on top
- In a stand mixer, on low speed beat Powdered Sugar, Creamy Peanut Butter, Soft Cream Cheese and Vanilla Extract until smooth about 30 seconds (gradually increase speed to medium once confectioners powdered sugar has incorporated into mixture).
- Using a soft spatula, fold in 2 cups whipped topping, 1 cup at a time.
- Divide batter and spoon into piecrust smoothing top.
- Divide and spread remaining cup of whipped topping on top.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Elina Gonzalez :: Chef Shawn :: LMoore :: KHR :: Regina C :: michaela thomas :: Bonnie R :: gayle c :: hildar20 :: Chandra S :: Sophia Chester :: Diana P :: Larry H :: dk2 :: Leona E :: kanna :: erika :: PJT :: Darlene. V :: Brooke