Cherry Chocolate Chip Almond Bread Pudding
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
0:50 to 0:60
- Heat oven to 300°F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Cut challah into 1/2-inch cubes. Place on sheet tray to dry out while preparing egg mixture.
- Heat milk in medium saucepan until warm, but not boiling. Crack eggs into large bowl and whisk in sugar and almond filling.
- Slowly stream milk into eggs and whisk constantly. Gently whisk in heavy cream. Place bread cubes into mixture and allow them to soak for 20 minutes.
- Gently stir dark chocolate chips and cherries into bread mixture and then pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until egg mixture is completely cooked. Let it cool while you prepare Amaretto Whipped Cream.
- Top with whipped cream and serve warm.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: dowi818 :: Melody Olson :: Tiffany :: BUSY GRANNY :: Maude :: sweetie03 :: AllisonV :: Jeannine T :: Hope H :: kristintyler :: Marie :: JChambo :: tarah g :: Jo Ann S :: DONALD JOHNSON :: Karen K :: gatorfan :: susan h :: bibiana :: Robyn B