Lemon Chiffon Pudding
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
5 to 6 servings
- 5 tablespoons sifted flour
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablesppons butter or margarine
- 3 eggs, separated
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind
- Mix flour and sugar. Cream with butter.
- Bealk yolks until thick. Add yolks and milk to flour, sugar and butter mixture. Add lemon juice and rind.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into first mixture.
- Pour into buttered baking dish. Place baking dish in pan with 1" hot water.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour 5 minutes, or until firm.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: mayelicp :: Brenda L :: Donna Cawthon :: twinmom3g :: Melissa P :: Patt everest :: Nancy :: Priscilla S :: stacey campbell :: MARY :: bindi s :: Augie :: Chearl F :: Kelly G :: karen calhoun :: Ken Vix :: Burnesee :: Bevo :: Dewa :: Cybarra