Refrigerate 4-5 hours
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Pour into a separate bowl and set aside.
- Whip heavy cream, using the whisk attachment of a mixer, until you have soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Place a single layer of graham crackers into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture over the crackers. Add 1/2 the strawberries. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining cream and strawberries.
- Place in fridge for 4-5 hours before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
NOTE: If strawberries are not very juicy, mix them with 1/4 cup sugar and let stand for 20 minutes before using.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.