- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sifted 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Squeezable strawberry fruit spread
- 4 peanut butter sandwich cookies, chopped
- 1/3 cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- In a bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, marshmallow crème and peanut butter until completely smooth. Add in salt and half of sifted sugar, beating until combined. Beat in remainder of powdered sugar until well-combined, scraping down sides and bottom of bowl as needed. Mix in vanilla.
- Spoon peanut butter cream into a piping bag fitted with a star or French tip. Pipe one layer of cream into bottom of a 4-oz jar, or small glass. Squeeze about 1 tablespoon of fruit spread on top.
- Combine chopped cookies and peanuts. Sprinkle a bit of mixture onto fruit spread. Pipe another layer of peanut butter cream. Top with fruit spread and cookie/peanut mixture.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until ready.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
NOTE: If you’re unable to find squeezable fruit spread, mix strawberry jelly with a little lemon juice until it is thinner and smooth.]