Prep time :
16 - 20 servings
- 8-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment to beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy; about 3 minutes. Turn the mixer to low speed and slowly add confectioners sugar a quarter cup at a time. When the sugar is thoroughly combined, turn the mixer up to medium-high speed and continue mixing for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed and add in canned pumpkin, vanilla, ginger, cloves, and cinnamon. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Desiree W :: Nicole Callis :: mmware :: Corinne :: rebecca griffiths :: vex :: Eliane :: DAVID :: Nita :: lisa bouch :: MamaBoorn :: Christy T :: Shauna Rivero :: Gricelda C :: Susan :: Rachel W :: juany :: Trish :: Mae S :: MIMI DE LOACHE