Pumpkin Marshmallow Dip
Prep time :
- 1 package (8 ounces) low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Gingersnaps, vanilla wafers and pecans
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add in pumpkin and brown sugar; blend until well-mixed.
- Melt Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows in microwave. Heat in 10-second intervals until melted. Stir in between to get rid of air pockets.
- Add marshmallow mixture, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves to pumpkin mixture and blend.
- Pour into bowl and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: cleola m :: juanitacalderon :: Michelle Bolyard :: Dulce M :: Christina W :: Gwandma :: FRUITY :: Dianne M :: Grace S :: jules :: Lily :: Rlemmert04 :: jojoba :: judith n :: Sri :: margarita :: Tasha Hummel :: Tara W :: Becki B :: kim V