Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 packages (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tubes (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Liberally spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and salt with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Unroll one tube of refrigerated crescent rolls and press evenly in baking pan to create a crust, pressing down with fingers to seal crescent perforations. Evenly spread filling over crust. Unroll second tube of crescent rolls and place over filling carefully sealing perforations.
- In a small saucepan melt butter. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved and pour over top of cheesecake.
- Bake for 30 minutes until dough has puffed and is lightly brown. Remove from oven and cool completely. Slice and serve.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Vianney Rodriguez @sweetlifebake.com.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Maria R :: Marcus :: Christine C :: Chef Miharu :: Carolynn :: unknowng u :: Sue H :: Terry :: Laura :: Matt :: Julie S :: JennV :: Karlajo73110 :: Leta F :: julie :: Rebecca :: SamB :: Gwen :: Renee :: sjwardtx