Prep time :
Fry 5 minutes
- 3 - 4 medium sized very ripe plantains (with lots of black spots)
- 1 cup oil
- 4 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Pinch salt
- Vanilla ice cream
- Peel plantains and cut lengthwise in 5 equal pieces. Heat oil to 365°F in a saucepan or sauté pan.
- Carefully place several plantain pieces in oil and fry about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and a very light sprinkle of salt.
- Place in bowl and if desired serve with ice cream.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: tina :: Penny B :: Julie g :: Britani :: ChefMillie :: brad :: WARD :: Stefany :: Csmartlabs :: Tana :: BrittH :: JBD :: Susan :: Joe K :: Laura C :: Sunshine :: Brandi W :: Rick T :: Harry B :: Sherry D B