Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter Dip
Prep time :
- 1/2 package cream cheese (regular or low-fat)
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy all-natural, no sugar added peanut butter
- Combine cream cheese and Redi-Measure Pouches in a bowl
- Using a spatula mix cream cheese and brown sugar until well combined.
- Add peanut butter and combine well. Serve with fruit, celery etc.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
You can make the dip with regular or low-fat cream cheese. This dip is equally delicious served with carrots and celery sticks.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: kathy k :: Dee4 :: patsyD :: hh :: Jay :: J Macomber :: jen :: cass :: Brenda :: Martapink3 :: Darius :: CARLA B :: Zach P :: Dale Goldstein :: Laura Groff :: Jess :: Julie :: Kathleen B :: Alisha :: Stacy L