Prep time :
About 4 cups
- 6 sour apples
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 cup water
- You will also need: a paring knife, cutting knife, fork, medium saucepan with lid, measuring cup, colander or strainer, wooden spoon and blender or food processor.
- Wash apples and peel off skin.
- Cut apples in quarters.
- Carefully cut out cores.
- Put apples, sugar, water and cloves in saucepan. Cover with lid.
- Cook slowly for 1/2 hour or until tender. Pierce apple slice with fork to test tenderness.
- Place in blender or food processor until smooth then serve.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Click here to see our 1972 TV commercial for My First Cookbook!
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Aleshia Huffman :: Kate :: roberto r :: Abelar :: shell36 :: Erika Hernandez :: Sharon A :: Melissa S :: javillanueva :: Cara :: middleduck0628 :: Lamon Geddie :: Barbara Gilio :: Bert' :: Fiona Williams :: Brandy :: Sweetrose46 :: Andrew R :: Laurie :: Kathryn C