Prep time :
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup large popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- green gel food coloring
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- red candy hearts
- red, green, and white nonpareils
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven or large pot with a lid over medium heat. Add three kernels of corn and add lid. Let these three kernels pop and remove. Add remaining kernels, sugar, and food coloring. Add lid and take off of heat for 30 seconds.
- Put pot back on heat. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, shaking pot occasionally, until popping slows down. Remove from heat and pour hot popcorn immediately into a large bowl. Toss with salt, candy hearts, and nonpareils.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Elvi :: Jan Johnston :: Dyticia Robinson :: Nicole D :: saramee03 :: nancy :: TinaK :: BobS :: tarah g :: Rita T :: dealerchick :: Cynthia C :: DebbieDebbie :: Olivia H :: karen r :: monsi :: dianna :: Avegan :: Lori Cavarretta :: L Spear